LET's follow the money. We will identify local spending
***A recording of the class/discounts/rewards are only emailed to class participants***
What's already happened in 2022?
The $1.2 Trillion-dollar spending plan & what could be in it for you & your business.
In this Session you will learn the basics on what's out there in the government marketplace. If you own a business that you want to expand from the commercial market to the government market, then this training session is for you. The government is the largest customer in the world and you should be selling your product or service to your country. Find out how you can expand your business by working with Uncle Sam.
Let's face it, the government has money! Starting now, the government is increasing contract opportunities with small businesses to help stimulate the economy in the midst of COVID-19 recovery, regardless of administration this will extend for the next few years! - "Are You Ready?"
LUNCH & LEARN
Presentation begins at 12:00 PM (PST) SHARP 3:00 PM (EST)
Save the Date & Time: 9 Feb 2022
Q&A towards the end of the webinar.
Upon registering you will receive a link in your confirmation email. Click on the link to enter your information for the Zoom Meeting.
Who Should Attend
Existing business owners interested in expanding in the government market. Any business interested in doing work for the federal/state/local government Millennials, emerging entrepreneurs and startups interested in learning what successful companies are doing and how they’re doing it.
Come enjoy a wealth of information in a relaxed atmosphere.
What You Will Learn:
- -First, where money is being spent right now, near you...
- Find out how BIG the government market is
- Learn how you can expand your business to government buyers
- Find out what your competitors are doing and how you can do the same
- Learn one of the best secrets to winning government contracts
- How the procurement cycle works
- What are the 6 types of relationships which you must have
- Learn about set-aside contract opportunities for small businesses
- What are certifications and how to qualify for them
- How teaming with another company can accelerate your win cycle
- Find out how to qualify for government contracts
ABOUT YOUR PRESENTER:
Brenna Johnson, has been a successful business owner and a "Certified Capture Manager" for GovAssociation NW., Brenna has recently coached and led one of our most successful capture manager courses where we train students twice per year. Using GovFast Track Software, our team specializes in helping businesses lay the proper foundation to bid & win government contracts and more...