Government Contracting Bootcamp (Online Event)
Learn To Win Millions In Government Contracts With A 2 Day Boot Camp
Imagine learning 3 years of government contracting knowledge in 2 Days. This immersive BOOT CAMP on government contracting prepares your company to ramp up for government opportunities. You will walk away with a full understanding of the federal market and a strategic plan to expand your business into the government space. Accelerate your growth by enrolling in this boot camp.
Here's what you'll learn in the Government Contracting Boot Camp:
-Guide to help you obtain Certifications: 8a, HUBzone, WOSB, SDVOSB, MBE, WBE, DBE, AABE, SWUC, CFCP, etc.
-How to build relationships with agency buyers/teaming partners
-Discover the 5-P's to winning government contracts
| Learn the 12 Steps in contracting success
|| Strategy to register for government work
|Find funding options for your business
|| Develop a gov’t contracting strategy
|Build your contracting infrastructure
||Marketing to government buyers
|Find contracting opportunities
||Proposal writing strategies
Plus much more....
May 30th: 6pm to 9pm EST / 3pm to 6pm PST
May 31st: 6pm to 9pm EST / 3pm to 6pm PST
LOCATION: Online (Remote access will be emailed to confirmed registrants)
GCA members $499
***$999 includes 1 year membership in GCA
Got questions? Amy Placco is here to answer.
(404) 474-8145( o) | email@example.com
To set up a time to chat please use: https://calendly.com/amyplacco-gca
LEARN THIS SUCCESS PROCESS
12 Step Methodology (A.S.E.R.I.M.R.O.P.P.C.C.)
1) ASSESSMENT: Do you have resources? finances, credit, hr/strong staff, talents, mobilization capital
2) STRATEGY: Do you have a strategic plan? short/long term, JV, teaming, mentor protégé, sub, prime
3) EDUCATION: Do you speak governese? Understand contracting language, regulations, policies, standards, etc
4) REGISTRATION: How to get registered for opportunities. What certifications will you need, etc.
5) IMAGE: How's your brand? strong, recognizable, broad, reputation, past performance
6) MARKETING: Capability statement, biz card, website, marketing collateral, brand that speaks to gov't buyers?
7) RELATIONSHIP: Do you have the proper types of relationships in the gov't market. Triangle of relationships
8) OPPORTUNITY: Do you know where to find opptys, fbo, bid match, id opps, prospecting, etc?
9) PROPOSAL: Can you write proposals? Can you learn or hire one? technical experts, estimators
10) PERFORMANCE: Can you deliver and perform or do you need subs?
11) COMPLIANCE: Are you DCAA compliant? Accounting system, trained personnel, QA program, insurance, bonding?
12) CLOSURE: Successful completion of project? Proper close out? Paid yet? ACO happy?