CMMC: The Most Important Certification In Contract History
The Department of Defense created the CMMC program to enforce cyber hygiene standards across the Defense Industrial Base supply chain.
CMMC (Cybersecurity Maturity Management Certification) is a set of standards, frameworks and practices that are implemented in levels of maturity to ensure the safety of FCI (Federal Contract Information) and CUI (Covered Unclassified Information).
This webinar is going to give you an understanding of what CMMC is, why it is important and how to become compliant. CMMC is complex and tedious, while self certification is possible for level 1 and level 2 to a certain extent, still, the onus of responsibility falls on the business owner, because, once you self certify yourself as compliant in order to respond to a RFP and later it was found that you are not actually compliant, then you can be charged under ‘False Information Act”! This is not something you wanted to get into.
When: March 20, 2023
Time: 6pm to 7:30pm EST/ 3pm to 4:30pm PST
Where: Online (link access provided to registrants)
- CMMC de-mystified!
- Why do you need it and why is it important?
- Does it really matter if you are not a federal contractor in a defense industrial base?
- Know what you are dealing with
- Do I need to go for lowest cost solutions?
- Is CMMC something that I can purchase off the shelf?
- So many providers and so many solutions; what to make of it?
- Security Enclaves?
- CMMC Compliant solutions?
- Securing emails and storage?
- Encryption technologies
- Do RPO/RP/C3PAO do the trick?
- Do I need to spend a lot of money?
- Can I use free resources to do it myself?
- How do I know, I am taking the right path towards CMMC compliance?