Virtual Government Contracting Bootcamp
WEEK - 12 Lesson 22: Government Contracting Bootcamp
Bootcamp Day 1 - Preparation and Promotion
Bootcamp Day 2 - Proposal and Performance
CLASS TIME: May 16 and May 17th-6pm to 9pm EST/3pm to 6pm PST
LOCATION: Online (Remote access will be emailed to confirmed registrants)
REGISTER FOR CLASSES: https://www.govassociation.org/events
Covering All Lessons
+ PREPARATION PHASE
+ PROMOTION PHASE
+ PROPOSAL PHASE
+ PERFORMANCE PHASE
12 Step Methodology (A.S.E.R.I.M.R.O.P.P.C.C.)
1) ASSESSMENT: Do you have resources? finances, credit, hr/strong staff, talents, mobilization capital
2) STRATEGY: Do you have a strategic plan? short/long term, jv, teaming, mentor protégé, sub, prime
3) EDUCATION: Do you speak governese? Understand contracting language, regulations, policies, standards, etc
4) REGISTRATION: How to get registered for opportunities. What certifications will you need, etc.
5) IMAGE: How's your brand? strong, recognizable, broad, reputation, past performance
6) MARKETING: Capability statement, biz card, website, marketing collateral, brand that speaks to gov't buyers?
7) RELATIONSHIP: Do you have the proper types of relationships in the gov't market. Triangle of relationships
8) OPPORTUNITY: Do you know where to find opptys, fbo, bid match, id opps, prospecting, etc?
9) PROPOSAL: Can you write proposals? Can you learn or hire one? technical experts, estimators
10) PERFORMANCE: Can you deliver and perform or do you need subs?
11) COMPLIANCE: Are you DCAA compliant? acctng system, trained personnel, QA program, insurance, bonding?
12) CLOSURE: Successful completion of project? Proper close out? Paid yet? ACO happy?
Lesson 23: Preparing to Pass the Certified Capture Manager CCM™ Exam
- How to prep for the CCM Exam
- What to expect on exam day
- What is the passing score
- Tips to ensure that you pass the CCM Exam
- Date and Time of the CCM Exam
Who Should Attend:
- Sales professionals
- CEO, Executives and key decision makers of companies
- Entrepreneurs and small business owners
- Business Development Managers
- Consultants looking to grow professionally
- Capture managers looking to gain a competitive edge
- Contracting professionals and government employees
- All members of Government Contractors Association
- Primes, subcontractors, & potential teaming partners
- New & existing business owners interested in expanding into the government market