Cybercrime Is Exploding!!
How can you protect your company and your future?
As many as 60% of small businesses close after experiencing a data breach!
Imagine losing everything you have worked so hard for because someone hacked your system.
IN 2020, There were over 300 MILLION ransomware attacks and a total of over 1 BILLION malware attacks of some sort. ARE YOU READY?
So, what is the answer? Having a secure cyber environment.
If you are a government contractor cybersecurity is even more imperative.
(What is NIST 800-171 and Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) and how to prepare for it.)
The New CMMC Requirement will impact every government contractor. If you are an existing prime contractor, a subcontractor or brand new to the government market, you will be required to implement the CMMC standards at some point. If you don’t have it in place, you may not be able to bid on DoD projects and eventually any government contract.
Even if you are not a DoD or government contractor yet, you still need to have a secure Cyber Environment!!!
Join us Wednesday, August 25th to learn what is CMMC and how you can prepare to implement the standards for your organization.
What you will learn:
- What is NIST 800-171 and CMMC or Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification
- Does my business need to get certified
- What is the assessment process
- What deficiencies are companies seeing during pre-assessments
- Is there a way to insure your company if we are attacked
- How to leverage this program to help you win more contracts
- Why CMMC may be the most important certification you will ever earn
- What happens if your company fails the certification assessment
- How often does my company need be recertified
- Will we lose our certification if a hacker breaches security
- Where can I get help to implement CMMC
- When will I need to have CMMC in place
- What happens if a company fails its certification assessment
- What is your next step
What: The most important change in regulations for government contractors in decades!
Confirmed registrants will receive the zoom link
When: Wednesday, August 25th
Time: 12:00-1:30pm EDT, 9:00am-10:30am PDT
Cost: FREE to members; $15 to guests
Who Should Attend:
- Those wanting to continue, or start, doing business with the Federal Government
- Any business owner looking to learn how cybersecurity and CMMC will affect their business
- All members of Government Contractors Association
- Any business owner or business development leader looking take advantage of this new certification
- Any established business looking to expand their network and netWORTH