CAPTURE MANAGEMENT: The Art of Capturing Government Contracts
There is beauty and symmetry in all things. Even in what appears to be a confusing government contracting world, there is an art form to how things look and how things are done. Did you know that winning government contracts is like a sculpture crafting his artistic skills and meticulously shaping the end figurine from the vision pre-defined in his mind? If you have felt that capturing government contracts have been elusive or that the federal market is a chaotic and mysterious world, then you should attend this event.
In this class, you’ll learn how business development in the government market is different from the commercial market. Why it is an artform and not an exact science. You’ll discover some key tips on how best to build winning relationships and some pitfalls to avoid. You’ll learn about capture management and why the sales cycle in the government market requires a different sales strategy.
Come join us for this upcoming class on Capture Management: The Art of Capturing Government Contracts.
Here’s a sneak peek of what you’ll learn:
- How winning government contract is like developing your artistic skills
- Why your current sales methodologies will fail you in the government market
- What is the difference between Business Development and Capture Management
- How to develop a winning capture management process
- The 12 Proven Steps that every capture manager must know
- Discover the 6 key relationships that can unlock unlimited contracting opportunities
- Lessons from an alley kitten purring to get milk and how you can purr to get micro contracts
- In Retail, it is about location, location, location and why in the government sector it is about relationship, relationship, relationship
- How to sell your product or service to government agencies using relationships
- Find out how cultural differences requires a new marketing paradigm
- How to get yourself or your BD person certified as a capture manager
- What are the benefits of being a Certified Capture Manager
Plus, much more…
During this class, we will be graduating our latest students from the Certified Capture Manager Program.
If you’re a graduating students, feel free to invite your friends to attend with you.
- How to use your CCM designation to help you win more contracts
- How to become a CCM professional business coach or consultant
- Where to find companies hiring Capture Managers
- Using LinkedIn to network for opportunities
- How to join GCA’s CCM Business Coaching Program
Where: Online Webinar (link will be provided after registration)
When: Tuesday, March 16th,2021
Time: 6pm – 7:30pm (Eastern Time)
Cost: FREE to GCA members; $15 to guests
Who Should Attend:
- Sales professionals
- Graduates of CCM program
- CEO, Executives and key decision makers of large companies
- Entrepreneurs and small business owners
- Business Development Managers
- Consultants looking to grow professionally
- Capture managers looking to gain a competitive edge
- Contracting professionals and government employees
- All members of Government Contractors Association
- Primes, subcontractors, & potential teaming partners
- New & existing business owners interested in expanding into the government market
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR:
Abraham Xiong is the Founder of the Government Contractors Association. He has an insatiable love for the B2G market. Over the last decade, he has taught thousands of entrepreneurs to implement the best practices learned from years of practical application and countless hours of research. For his work with the small business community, Mr. Xiong received President Obama’s Lifetime Achievement Award, the Global Humanitarian Award and the State of Georgia afforded him as a Goodwill Ambassador.
Click Here to Learn More About His Methodologies: www.GovUniversity.org
The event is open to the public.
Space is limited, register in advance to reserve your seat.