The Atlanta Black Chamber of Commerce (ABC) Empowering Small Businesses with Melvin Coleman & Abraham Xiong, hosted by Crystal Spellman.
In this episode: The ABC’s of Empowering Small Businesses with Melvin Coleman
Where you learn how to speak governese or the language of winning government contracts.
Co-Hosted by: Abraham Xiong and Crystal Spellman
What’s in this episode:
In times of uncertainty, entrepreneurs and small business owners must innovate. They have to think out of the box. In the era of the corona virus pandemic, Melvin Coleman of the Atlanta Black Chambers (ABC) shares how their members are evolving and finding new ways to thrive. We explore how ABC has been a champion for small businesses.
Here’s what you will learn from this episode:
- How small businesses are thinking out of the box during the pandemic
- Networking and easing back into a new normal
- Getting your business in the "spot-light" with ABC
- Grow and thrive or become complacent and die as a business
- Expanding globally and taking your business internationally
- The value of being part of a community like the Atlanta Black Chambers (ABC)
- What ABC is doing to expand and grow as a community-based organization
- The benefits of joining a chamber or association
How to reach out to the Atlanta Black Chambers:
Melvin M. Coleman, MBA
Essential Wealth Management - Founder
Atlanta Black Chambers - Executive Director
384 Northyards Blvd N.W.
Atlanta, GA 30313
Office 877-964-6222 ext. 101